Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hate Being youngest

I hate being a younger sibling.

I made a friend from morocco, he added me on msn . Then my older sister got hold of his address. Now, when he is on, he expects me to look after her. When she is the oldest, she look after me.

Me and Helen, fell out with one of our mates ages ago, i started talkin to them again. Now they are more bovvered in her. They ask me to pass on messages to her. It does my head in.

Just because im younger doesn't mean, im not good enough to talk to . Just because helen has things better to talk about, does not mean, i have to be kept out of everything .

5 comments:

Helennn Louise said...

Siblings huh? Couldn't you just kill them?

davidd said...

I know, geez.
This older sister seems a right bint ;)

Anonymous said...

^*Ahem* I'm an older sister.

You're worth talking to! And not all older sisters are pains. At least she'll leave home before you and you'll have a few quite years.

davidd said...

^*Ahem*
SHUTUP

God im sorry i asked for a message to be passed on!
I love you loads and you know that.
And that wierd girl better shut the fuck up :@

Cassiopeia said...

yo! Dude, do my a favor and tell Helen I say hi! :) loveage!