Thursday, December 11, 2008

.....

OMG! Why do People always take things out on me.
It does my head in, davidds having problems at home and he takes it out on me. Mum says we are spending too much time together and that is why we are arguing, mum should know she went through with my dad. I know Davidds having a bad time at home and im glad he tells me these things but it goes to far when he takes it out on me.
Talking to martyn on facebook, telling me he was missing everyone. Aww hes so cute, before he went to the army, you would never know we was couisn, he never even spoke to us, if he ever spoke to us he would call us all names. Now hes taking an interest in our lifes and wants to look out for us.
Even Danny is being different, he was also telling us that he was missing not seeing us much anymore, i think theres something going round.
Me, Helen, Cassy and Davidd are off to benidorm in july can't wait, coming back with a tan. Will miss mi mum and dad but come on theres gunna be sun. Pissed everynight, all og us pulling boys Except davidd. (helen ;) )

10 comments:

Notion said...

yall need to just relax and put everybody and everything behind yall for a while and just enjoy each other

Helennn Louise said...

This Notion guy is a deep thinker, i like him.

And forget it. If he pisses you off. Tell him. Don't go moody and snappy (because you piss me off when you're like that) just be straight.

You need to have different dimensions. Different worlds. The family world. Relationship world. Helen world (one had to revolve around me :))

It's Just Peach-y said...

I'm in a long term relationship and we've realised that living in each other's pockets is an annoying habit because we always got snappy and wanted to kill each other. I know it sounds lame but have set nights to see him.

"Distance makes the heart grow fonder"

Notion said...

yea "Distance makes the heart grow fonder" "but too much can make a lover wonder" so forget going out to eat or something like that just enjoy each other, nothing fancy just some sweet kisses and time well spent

Helennn Louise said...

This has to be asked, Notion do you have a girlfriend because you deserve one. You're one helluva charmer!

davidd said...

Stop talking about meeeeeeeeee
Lmfao!

Glad we sorted things out laurennn :D:D

Loveyou loads <3

Helennn Louise said...

I tagged you!

The idea is to list six things that make you happy and then choose six people to play the game.. (good luck with that :P)

Helennn Louise said...

Yeah, that was the biggest mistake of my life :)

&& I really am :)

Helennn Louise said...

I gave you a blog award (look on my latest entry) and i tagged you - sorry - (look on my latest entry).

Helennn Louise said...

its not my fault I have no sense of direction in my head at all. And it was fun, thanks for liking that :D

LoveYouu
X