Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's been a while...

okay. so helens friend is a complete bitch. i mean who does she think she is really ? so daviid offered her a ride in his car. that does not mean he is going to drive her into the woods and have his wicked way with her. god. she doesnt half think shes it. i trust daviid. even if he did run off and leave me it would be for someone who wasnt closely connected to me. id kill him. helen would kill him. cassy would kill him. barry would kill him. a lot of people would be after his guts. worse than that helen would probably go mad at georgina for being a stirring bitch ! seriously helen would ditch anyone who upset me. its how she works ! the thing that got me the most is daviid appeared to want to keep it a secret. i had to mention it and even then he went really quiet. does this mean he thinks that i dont trust him ? its really wound me up now. admittedly i did have a good laugh about it with helen in the doctors clinic but that doesn't mean it doesnt have me wondering ! helen tells me not to get wound up because georgina is just being hormonal due to the fact shes just got out a relationship with her boyfriend. helen says she cant stand someone else being happy. which me and daviid are. this is so confusing !

1 comment:

davidd said...

Babeeee, that proper upset me cause i know for a fact that you trust me. Im sorry if it seemed that way cause i proper didnt want it too.
Sorry baby.
I Love You. x