Sunday, April 26, 2009

arrrrghhhhhh!!

whats the point in saying i can go, then day before change their minds and lie thru their front teeth saying that they never even said yes in the first place. All Davidd wanted to do was go to his Aunties funeral! to say his final goodbye.
We set off to go at 11 15, and we were going to drive till Davidd got tired. we were having a great time, we were singing nursery rhymes together. Seeing if we could remember them from we were younger. But as soon as we were on barnsley road helen phoned saying that if i went dad was kicking me out. So i decided to go anyway. But we were half way up to Scotland, dad phoned saying if we didn't turn back he was going to break Davidds neck and i would be in a lot of trouble.
We turned back because i dint want anything to happen to Daviid so i made him turn round. Helen kept phoning us to tell us what was happening at home, what mum and dad was saying to her. I didnt want helen to get all the blame for it, but she did. Like she always does.
After last night, i really don't like my dad, where does he get off thinking he can threthen an 18 year old. so i wanna move out as soon i can. i hate it here.

Well, it'll be fine soon. I've changed all plans for the future. Me and Daviid are moving up to scotland with helen. Helen is going to uni, i'm going to aye college to d childcare if they it or i'll find something else to do. Davidd is going to get a full time job. That's going to be my new future and i am going to make it happen even if it kills me.

:D

1 comment:

It's Just Peach-y said...

(i know this is late)

I'm sorry to hear about these troubles you had, Lauren, but I hope things are sorted out :)

You appear to have gone missing like I have.

Please return to. I love reading the way you see the world!