Tuesday, April 14, 2009

nothing else to do....


So... i can't really sleep.
I'm just sat talking to Mitchel and Barry on msn, while listening to music.


I put my Uncle John song on. Love is all around - Wet wet wet. It made me thing about what we use to do. I know wish i went round to see him more, when he was around. :(


Helen has to put something in for uni. I know it might sound selfish but i really dont want her to go. Who am i going to have my girly chats with.. when im upset at night, she wont be in the next bed ready to give me a cuddle. Ill have to talk on the phone to her. When she gets up to scotland, whose to say, she wont find someone else to take my place and she might not even come back. :'( But we have to let her do what she wants, a chat down the phone everynight will be fine.. as long as she doesn't forget about me. When she goes, i'll be devastated. She not only my sister, she my best friend..


well, thats all i wanted to say...

2 comments:

LaurieLeigh said...

rememeber, silent comments ...

Helennn Louise said...

Oh I do love you, Laurie-Lee!

You do know how to make me chuckle (:

Now stop being ridiculous. Close your eyes and try to imagine that person who is apparently going to fill your shoes?

When you realise you count, tap yourself hard on the back of the head for thinking like an eejit

(remember, silent comments)

X