Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Birthdayy

I'm 17 :D
I had to wake up with my couisns face in mine, not a way you wanna wake up on your birthday.
I spent the day with my grandad, he made me a cake which i didnt expect :D, it didn't really feel like my birthday, people dint say happy birthday, people wasnt here :(. I've had to have the hardest day of life, having a birthday with no sister and grannie. Its been soo hard.
i've been given so many gifts which i dont usually get lol. I got phone, bracelets, a rose, neckalace, Dvds and moneyy :D
I went to the cinema with david, to watch a scary film, it nearly made me sick :( never going to a cinema to watch a scary film again, lol. i flung back in my chair when a scary bit came on. :(

Its only a short one todayyy

xx

1 comment:

Helennn Louise said...

What you chattering about? I'm sneaking you into see Saw VI ;)

I wish you'd had a better birthday. We'll do something belated in December XD