Tuesday, September 29, 2009

.

I’ve done my bedroom (Y) it’s so tidy. Now we know who to blame (Helen) lol. The book shelf has gone, and all the books boxed up so i don’t look like a geek J (i love you Helen) i make my bed every morning, with mine and Helens teddys sitting on the pillow.

I’ve been going to bed at like 12 every night cause i don’t see point in staying up if i’m on my own. It feels like being an only child, Helen has gone to Scotland and we never see barry he’s always on that stupid x box (damn david for giving it him)

I’ve finally had time to spend with the mother, we watched a film together the other night. ‘The runner way bride’ what a brill film. Its about a woman saying she’ll get married but then does a runner when it comes to walking down the alie. She finally does it at the end cause its only her and her boyfriend. She didn’t like doing it in front of people.

It’s only short one again lol

3 comments:

Helennn Louise said...

Massive favour to ask...

Come up here and tidy up my room :)

I miss you too. It sucks sleeping in a room on my own :( I actually sleep cuddling Prince. You sooo better be looking after Ronan :p

xx

LaurieLeigh said...

The the bloody hell in Ronan? The penguinn ??

xx

Helennn Louise said...

dont call him "the bloody penguin". You meanie!