Monday, July 12, 2010

So I haven't written a blog in a while :/ Bad times! But from now on I'm going to start writing more :) I have a little bit to talk about, so i'll just get started..

Helen is home for the summer :) We are having so much fun, lazy days, shopping, etc! we have got gilmore girls on dvd! we stay up early into the morning watching them, one of always fall asleep :P, mostly me! We are sounding more like the Gilmore girls each day :P talking about weird things LOL The ginger cat ;) Helen has got a job, which i'm getting when she goes back to uni :) excited LOL! We've had these muffins that we have wanted to bake but we keep forgetting about them, hopefully they will be made soon, aha!

I've been going to cadets with my little cousin jessica. It is fun :) i have made some good friends. Helen calls one of them my stalker cause she keeps texting me like every hour :P We went to the crawls the other week, so much fun! we had to crawl through a maze in the dark. Me and Jessica worked together and we did well :)

Me and David are doing well :) nearly 2 years!! it's gone fast LOL we have been through alot the last two years but we both have changed, for the better i think :) Niki and Craig have been a laugh the last couple of months, messing about at craig's :) we have all came close and i hope it stays this way a little longer :D

I love my college friends! They are all amazing! Hayley, Kacy, Chelsea, Shelby, Olivia, Charlotte, Bridie and many more :) They are all completely different to my school friends! They all have their own differences and different characteristics :) They see me for who i am too :) They don't use me when ever they need me. They are always there for me whenever i need them and they know that i'll be there when they need someone to talk to. I just hope that we are in the same group next year :) even if we aren't, i know for sure that we will always talk :)

It's nearly my 18th birthday :) i'm so excited! There is one down side to it though :/ my sister won't be here! i'm so gutted but when i go up to see her and her friends they are throwing me a little party to make up for it :) so its all good! I can't wait to meet all her uni friends :D

Nearly a year since grannie died! its gone so fast :/ I'm actually dreading how everyone is going to be :( i think its going to hit my dad the most :( we all know how he gets sometimes but i think its going to be worse :/ but we just have to hope for the best! i'm glad that my grandad has found someone to keep him company when we all go home :) I didn't like the idea at first but now i've seen her and seen how happy she makes grandad, i know its for the best :) Grannie wouldn't want him to be on his own so i'm happy :)

Well thats all i have to say right now :/ I'm going to write a blog more often i swear :) But for now i'm off :) x

1 comment:

Helennn Louise said...

Welcome back to blogger, hen ;)

I'm glad to be home and hell to the yeah with the gilmore girls thing! We're so damned cool! I mean, who else would follow a ginger cat?!

SHE IS YOUR FRICKING STALKER?! Who actually texts that much! Guh!

Blog more

xx